Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This is Jeopardy

I took the online registration test for Jeopardy tonight -- if I pass, which they won't tell me, I may or may not be randomly selected for an in-person audition sometime in the next year. For a show that is so picky on the details, they certainly don't give you any. If I make it on the show, I may or may not write "suck it Trebek" as my Final Jeopardy response.

The first question was about Project Runway -- I thought I had it in the bag. Needless to say, it got harder from there.

It was fun to take it, and staggering to realize how quickly 15 seconds goes by when you don't want it to. I know I got the PR question right, and I'm pretty sure that "to" plus something is an infinitive (thank you Ms. Rieder), and I got "rhyme time" one ... the other 47 questions were a bit of a blur. If they'd only asked me about Lost (at least, up until the last two episodes of last season -- going to knock those out Thursday afternoon to be ready for 9:00). So many leisure activities, so little time.

No comments: